We are ecstatic to be featured in Hey Gents Magazine May 2018
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
What you'll find in Issue 03:
- Interview: Haydenshapes – Surfboards, design, and building a business.
- House Frances By THOSE Architects – A modern home in Sydney.
- A MINI Guide To: Perth – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Guide To: Pour Over Coffee – How to make the perfect cup.
- Waterfront Retreats – Three escapes by the ocean.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Guide To: Fragrances – How to choose and apply.
- New York City – A photo story.
- Interview: Karst Stone Paper – Making paper from stone.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- A MINI Guide To: Canberra – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Photographing Interiors – Expert tips courtesy of Terence Chin.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Photography by the Hey Gents team.